For manual grinding work with hand grinders. The grinding tables have an integrated extraction system and work with direct air feedback.
Grinding table type ST 20
Three standard working widths are available: 1500, 2000 and 2500 mm. The grinding tables are made of galvanised sheet steel and are painted. The workpieces are supported by a wooden grating with defined gap spacings. The filter elements are located under the wooden grating. Cleaning is performed by a pneumatically driven device. Fan and controller are arranged at the side. A tool support is located above the fan. The grinding tables are also optionally available with work booth and lighting.
- Special high-quality filter elements
- Radial fan with spark protection
- Statically and dynamically balanced impeller
- Pneumatically operated cleaning device
- Additional electrical socket for grinding tool (not in the explosion-proof version)
Controller with integrated motor protection breaker
- With booth
- With supply air ceiling
- Ergonomic design
- Without filter and fan, for connection to a central extraction system