0 71 83 / 9 39 40 - 0
ELT feiert 20jähriges Jubiläum
Water-sprinkled spray booth
Water-sprinkled spray walls and spray booths with automatic paint sludge filtration system
In wet separation, the overspray meets the water film of the spray wall and is thereby bound in the water. The sludge formed by this is discharged using sludge filtration systems.
Water-sprinkled spray walls
The overspray is sucked in in the lower area of the vertical water drain surface and is bound in water when it meets the film of water. The paint mist is washed out further in the lower section of the washout tower using a vortex washing system with downstream baffle plate separator. In order to replace the water lost due to evaporation, it is recommended to fit an automatic water level controller.
The entire quantity of water is fed to the automatic paint sludge filtration system via the disposal pump. A coagulant is added to the water by an automatic dosing unit, as a result of which the paint sludge in the circulating water is disbonded and can be separated more easily. The cleaning of the circulating water takes place in the separately arranged paint sludge filtration system. Depending on the paint system and plant version, the separation system is operated using a full or partial current method.
Water-sprinkled spray walls/booths with underfloor paint mist extraction
For the painting of large parts with a high paint throughput. The paint mist is sucked in under the grating cover. A substantial part of the overspray is already bound in the water by the constant sprinkling of the entire floor of the basin. The paint mist is washed out further in the lower section of the washout tower using a vortex washing system with downstream baffle plate separator. Optimum capture of the paint mist is guaranteed by the laminar air flow inside the booth. A further advantage over comparable systems is the low water basin height and the associated low foundation depth. The sludge formed by this is discharged using sludge filtration systems.
- Universal usability with all paint systems, e.g. with heavy primers, fillers and/or water-based paints
- Collection also of the sinking paint sludge in the separation system. Discharge as option or retrofit
- Minimum disposal and maintenance costs due to small quantity of water
- Water distribution channels with optimal cleaning possibilities
- Pipework made of acid and alkali-resistant plastic
- Stainless steel circulating pumps
- Optimum paint mist capture due to workpiece-dependent arrangement of the paint mist suction slots
- High degree of separation due to optimum paint mist washout
- Complete work surface is water-sprinkled, hence no dead zones
- Over 3000 references